A crypto exchange is also known as a digital or virtual currency exchange platform. As the name suggests, these platforms help traders in buying, selling and trading cryptocurrencies. Digital asset exchanges exist from the time of the introduction of cryptos. At such exchanges, you can trade digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Etherum, Ripple, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Monero and all these virtual currencies available in the crypto sphere.
Crypto exchanges work the same as traditional stock exchanges. Just like you trade stocks, securities, and other financial instruments at stock exchanges, at the cryptocurrencies exchanges, you trade virtual currencies too. Want to know about such crypto exchanges where you can trade BTC and other cryptocurrencies? Here, in this article, we are listing the top 10 exchanges where you can trade digital assets and especially Bitcoin in 2020. Names of these exchanges along with their features are listed below:
Binance is a global crypto exchange platform. By 2018, it was considered the largest exchange for trading and is continues the same.
- Offers over 150 digital currencies
- Can be used in Web, Windows, Android, iOS.
- Customer support in multiple languages available
- Offers basic and advanced interfaces
Founded in 2012, Coinbase is another digital asset exchange. This platform offers exchanges of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic etc.
- Provides Bitcoin transactions and storage in approx 190 countries
- Offers buying and selling of crypto assets and also keeping a track on your funds
- Allows scheduling coins to be traded on the basis of day, week or month
- Stores large part of its virtual assets in offline storage
KuCoin is a digital currency exchange that is advanced and secure for trading.
- Provides service 24/7
- Collected around 588,525,435 number of trades
- Offers a fast and easy way of trading experience
- Provides different order types for each and every type of traders
Here, at BitFlyer traders can purchase and sell crypto assets at a minimal rate. This platform also uses advanced encryption to secure your Bitcoins.
- Offers virtual currencies like Bitcoin, Monacoin, Litecoin, etc
- Can trade from anywhere 24/7
- Supports Android and iOS
- Allows creating alerts for price updates
Bitstamp is a crypto exchange which is a cloud-based application. It encrypts your personal information and funds.
- Provides analytical trading tools for professionals and beginners as well
- Can purchase assets through credit cards and other money depositing methods
- Stores all your assets in cold storage
- Can purchase, sell and transfer famous crypto assets
Poloniex offers more than 60 digital assets for trading. Traders experience profitable trading by using bot trading strategies offered here.
- Provides trading on margin over various pairs to get higher returns
- Offers to trade as well as store coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum and more
- Can pay and draw out funds with cards or bank accounts
- Connects your banks and cards to its app
PCEX is a crypto exchange present in over 8 countries. Traders can trade here cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Feelium, Ripple etc.
- Provides services and customer support 24/7
- Offers 8+ crypto assets for trading
- Has huge infrastructure
- Provides 5 layer security model to make your trading and wallet secure
- Offers leverage for trading in multiple coins
At Changelly, you can experience faster trading of digital currencies. Here, you can trade in ETH, BTC and more.
- Over 150 cryptocurrencies available
- No verification needed for performing exchange transactions
- Can make use of more features available here along with API
- Customer service available 24/7
BitMex provides traders with trading as well as a range of contracts. Here, a web-based application is provided which offers API.
- Contracts here can be bought and paid using BTC
- Provides multi-factor security
- Puts your funds in cold storage
- Audits the balances and history of all accounts on a regular basis
Coinmama is an exchange platform trusted in approx 188 countries. This platform helps you buying crypto assets with your debit and credit cards too.
- Easily set up an account and start trading
- Provides faster verification of your account
- Coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum are available
- Easy and faster way provided to buy coins
So, this guide made you aware of the top 10 crypto exchanges where you can easily trade Bitcoins in 2020. These platforms are trusted and guarantee that your assets and trade are secure. Features mentioned along with exchanges will help in choosing the exchanges carefully and efficiently.