Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies designed to work as a medium of exchange in transactions. It uses strong cryptography to secure transactions and verify the transfer of assets. Hence, it makes the transaction more secure.
Cryptocurrencies can be traded on different crypto exchange platforms. One such platform is PCEX. Panaesha Capital Exchange is a growing cryptocurrency exchange platform that was established in 2018. Currently, PCEX offers its users more than 7 Cryptocurrencies to Trade and Invest in.
Let’s take a look at them below.
With PCEX you can trade-in:
Following are cryptocurrencies that can be used for trading or investing on Panaesha Capital Exchange:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Feelium (FCC)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Dash (DASH)
1) Bitcoin (BTC)- Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that was introduced and is a decentralized digital currency. It can be sent from one person to another on a peer-to-peer network with no need for mediators. Bitcoin is verified and secured through cryptography. Transactions here are recorded in the blockchain, a public distributed ledger.
Bitcoin was proposed in the year 2008 by a pseudonymous developer named Satoshi Nakamoto. The idea behind it was to introduce a digital means of exchange. It can be exchanged for products, services, and other fiat or cryptocurrencies. It is independent of any central authority and could be transferred electronically in a secure, verifiable and immutable way.
2) Bitcoin Cash (BCH)- Bitcoin Cash is a cryptocurrency that was created in the year 2017. It is an altcoin and a fork of Bitcoin. BCH was introduced when a section of the Bitcoin community decided to move away from the main protocol.
Bitcoin saw a bunch of scalability issues. Then according to some community members, the issue could be solved only by increasing the block size. This contributed to a push to create a hard fork to increase the blocksize and started an independent development on it.
3) Ripple (XRP)- Ripple is currently among the top five cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization worldwide. It was released in the year 2012 and in September 2018, it reached the position of second-largest coin by market cap. It is built on a distributed open-source protocol. The ledger uses decentralized native cryptocurrency known as XRP.
Ripple supports tokens representing cryptocurrency, fiat currency, and other commodities. Ripple claims to enable instant, secure and almost free global financial transactions. It has already been adopted by payment networks and banks as settlement infrastructure technology.
4) Feelium (FCC)- Feelium was launched in the year 2018. It can exclusively be traded on Panaesha Capital Exchange. After its official listing on the PCEX platform in January 2019, its price increased from $1 to $6. This means that it saw a growth of 600% within the first 6 months of its launch.
Feelium is based on the Byzantine Fault Tolerance Algorithm (BFTA) of Blockchain. It is an investment as well as a utility coin. It can be used as a utility coin in smart contracts, escrow accounts, and e-contracts as well.
5) Litecoin (LTC)- Litecoin is an early altcoin that was started in October 2011. Through the technical lens, Litecoin is almost identical to Bitcoin. Litecoin was created by a Google employee and former Engineering Director of Coinbase named Charlie Lee.
Originally a fork of Bitcoin, it was intended to serve as silver to Bitcoin’s gold rather than competing with it. It is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency with open-source software. It is not managed by any central authority and is decentralized. Litecoin’s creation and transfer is based on open-source software.
6) Ethereum (ETH)- Ethereum is a public, open-source and blockchain-based platform. Its operating system features scripting of smart contracts. Initially, Ethereum was described in a white paper by Vitalik Buterin in late 2013. Buterin was co-founder as well as a programmer involved with Bitcoin Magazine.
Ethereum provides a decentralized virtual machine, which can produce scripts using public nodes of an international network. Its Cryptocurrency called ETHER (ETH) is currently the second most popular crypto after Bitcoin. You can trade in ETC with PCEX.
7) Dash (DASH)- Dash was introduced as Xcoin by Evan Duffield in January 2014. Dash is an altcoin forked from the Bitcoin protocol as well. Duffield forked the bitcoin to provide additional features like lower transaction fees.
Dash is also an open-source cryptocurrency and a form of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations. Dash allows fast transactions that are untraceable. It was among the top 12 cryptocurrencies with a market capitalization of around $4.3 billion in April 2018.
Panaesha Capital Exchange (PCEX) is a fast-growing trading platform and is popular all over the world. It provides over 7 cryptocurrencies to trade on its platform with Feelium exclusively available here. With a huge infrastructural presence in over 8 countries like India, Europe, UAE, Hong Kong, etc., it is one of the most trusted Crypto Exchanges as well.
Traders get the benefit of its 5 layer security model and low transaction fees. There are various investment plans for investors known as Cryptocurrency Investment Plans that offer great returns. PCEX also offers you a chance to be your own boss with its Sub Broker Franchise Model.
To know more, stay tuned for our next blog post.