Investment has a completely different meaning for the new age generation, a huge percentage of millennials are investing and taking an interest in the world of digital currencies. Mutual funds, stock markets, bonds, 401k, property, gold all have lost the limelight they once used to enjoy ever since the crypto fever has caught on.
Soon to become the largest demographic by 2020 across the globe, millennials definitely do not believe in earning or living by the traditional patterns. Many stories have popped up about youngsters earning millions in the crypto bull run and living off solely on the profits they made off Bitcoin trading.
Why Bitcoin Makes Financial Sense?
- Bitcoin investments have outperformed fiat savings banks by huge margins.
When you are living in a ‘loan based’ economy savings accounts can never help you catch up to the returns a crypto investment promises. There is no doubt that a fixed deposit/savings account with a few dollars will ever give you the same gains as crypto would in a two-year period.
- Cryptos are the definition of speed and ease
Easy access through mobile devices and the decentralized technology gives crypto an edge over the banking system.
How can you live on Bitcoin?
Living on Bitcoin has become almost similar to living on a traditional credit or debit card. A lot of people today favor “plastic” money because of the ease and safety it offers over hard fiat currency.
Today you can use your Bitcoins via a credit or debit card to pay for groceries, rent, travel and a lot of other everyday necessities.
What are Bitcoin debit cards?
If you own Bitcoin already, then the next step to start living on your Bitcoin investment is to get a “crypto” credit or debit card. They are available either in the form of a virtual card used on a mobile device or in the plastic form.
The plastic form of the debit/credit card is more flexible in case you are traveling; it is accepted at every ATM worldwide, however, it is not the case with the virtual card.
Benefits of Bitcoin Debit Cards
- Honest and secure: Choosing the right Bitcoin debit card can be helpful in many ways. It will offer you the best conversion rates and cost you the lowest transaction fees which will make a BTC card one of the easiest forms of converting foreign fiat currencies. The conversion from crypto to fiat will be cost-effective and instant.
- Rewards: Some debit card companies even offer incentives and rewards for using BTC debit cards.
- Amazing Flexibility: Use of both plastic and virtual cards makes the Bitcoin debit cards far more flexible and easier to use than any other credit/debit cards available in the market.
- Anonymity: Some Bitcoin debit card companies allow its users to remain anonymous even with the smallest purchase amounts.
Six most reliable international Bitcoin credit/debit card providing platforms that you might want to consider first are:
- ESR WALLET
What are your thoughts about living completely on Bitcoins? Let us know in the comments below.