Hong Kong has attracted a number of companies and start-ups from around the world. Today Hong Kong turns out to be one of the biggest business hubs in the entire world. Here you get the most business-friendly environment and government support to get you up and going.
Pondering on starting a business in Hong Kong? But high capitals worries you? Well, starting a business in Hong Kong is much easier than you think. You can start a business in Hong Kong with exceptionally low capitals.
So, here are the best small business ideas in Hong Kong that you can start with small capital:
- Open a Travel Agency: Around 60 million tourists step in Hong Kong every year. With all the foreigners coming in, a travel agency promises you high and consistent profits. The business requires a very low investment. All you need is the knowledge and ins and outs of the places. Once up and running, all you need to do is help the visitors book tickets, hotels and guide them to get the most out of their trips.
- Become a Crypto Franchise: The best and the most promising business option is becoming a crypto-franchise in Hong Kong. Cryptocurrency is growing and prospering not only in Hong Kong but in the entire world. By becoming a crypto-franchise you cannot only get the best out of crypto world but also avoid all the complications of setting up an exchange. Becoming a crypto-franchise gives you a chance to associate with rapidly emerging and highly secure exchanges like PCEX and utilize their systemized business model.
- Become a business consultant: Hong Kong undoubtedly is the business hub with a large number of budding startups. However, not all entrepreneurs are well-known with the procedure of establishing their business. As a business consultant you would be helping startups to get their businesses registered, finding the right place for their office and help them hire the right people.
- Set up a Call Center Agency: Starting a virtual call center agency is one of the best options that require a small investment. There are a number of European and American companies who prefer outsourcing their customer care services in Asia to save money. But with this they give you amazing chance to start earning huge profits. All you need to get started is computer, phone lines and some english speaking skills and microphone.
- You can become a Shipping Agent: There are new companies emerging almost every day in Hong Kong. This is also increasing the demand of shipping and clearing agents. With businessmen receiving packages from around the world, becoming a shipping agent is a promising business option. Your timeliness, care, and trust is all this business needs.
There are a number of other options you can try your hands on. But these five business options in Hong Kong promise you high returns and growth. And most importantly, these do not require a huge investment or capital. Just a few bucks and your dedication will get you on the right track to success.